Carolina Tan & Wellness is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of ability or disability. We aim to comply with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA, which provide guidelines for making web content more accessible for people with disabilities.
Accessibility features on this website:
- Alternative Text: We aim to provide alternative text descriptions for all images on the website (though there may be some exceptions), to assist users who use assistive technologies such as screen readers.
- Keyboard Navigation: Our website can be navigated using a keyboard, without the use of a mouse, to ensure that users who cannot use a mouse can still navigate the website easily.
- Clear and Consistent Layout: We have ensured that our website has a clear and consistent layout to help users understand the structure of the website and navigate it easily.
- Captions and Transcripts: We provide captions and transcripts for all video and audio content on the website to help users who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Semantic HTML: We have used semantic HTML markup to ensure that our website is well-structured and easy to navigate for all users, including those who use assistive technologies.
We are continually working to improve the accessibility of our website, and we welcome feedback from our users. If you have any comments or suggestions for how we can improve the accessibility of our website, please contact us using the information provided on our Contact Us page.
Last updated: April 28, 2023.